Rear End Collision Lawyer in Los Angeles, CA
Were You Hit from Behind and Injured? Call Our Rear End Collision Attorneys in Los Angeles
People involved in rear-end car accidents often walk away unscathed. However, if you’re ever in a rear-end crash, and feel even minimal pain or discomfort, it’s important to seek medical attention right away. Many injuries do not fully develop until several hours or even days following the collision. You should not dismiss your pain or discomfort because it may be your body’s way of telling you that you something is very wrong.
I Was Rear Ended in Los Angeles, Should I Get A Lawyer?
Whenever you are in a collision in Los Angeles, it is best to contact a lawyer to assist you in assuring that you will be properly compensated for your injury, inconveniences, and necessary recovery. NOVIK LAW GROUP, A Professional Corporation, will take on the stress for you so you can focus on your health. Call us at (818) 305-6041 for a FREE consultation.
Common Injuries in a Rear End Auto Collision Accident
Rear-end accidents often happen suddenly as you sit at a stoplight or when traffic on the freeway comes to a sudden stop. Being struck from behind by another vehicle can cause a sudden jarring to your relaxed body, which can lead to injuries such as:
- Concussion or head injury: If you hit your head during the crash, you should seek medical attention even if there are no immediate signs of an injury. If you choose to not be examined, you must be monitored for 24 hours for concussion symptoms, such as nausea, confusion, and loss of balance.
- Soft tissue injuries: The violent jolt that your body experiences can cause injuries to the soft tissues around the spine, like whiplash. The adrenaline rush of the accident may cover up the injuries at first, but eventually you will begin to experience pain between the shoulder blades and neck.
- Herniation of the spinal cord: Occurs when the outer fiber surrounding a disc tears or ruptures due to trauma. Herniation is both painful and expensive to treat.
- Internal injuries: It’s possible to rupture your abdominal wall or organs if the impact is violent enough. Symptoms of an internal injury include bruising, swelling, or tenderness in the area; or possibly nausea and lightheadedness; and should be treated immediately.
Not wearing your seatbelt can cause you to be thrown around the car or into the steering wheel. Victims risk permanent damage or death, so it is highly important to wear your seatbelt at all times.
Benefits of Having a Rear End Car Accident Attorney
After an accident like a rear end crash, you may be unsure if you should hire a Los Angeles personal injury attorney or do it alone. Even if you have minor injuries, you may still want to consult with an attorney before filing a claim directly with the insurance company. But if you have moderate to severe injuries, you probably need help. The process may seem straightforward, but there are a lot of moving parts associated with an injury claim. Additionally, there are insurance representatives that may not have your best interest in mind. Below are some factors to consider when deciding if an attorney is right for you.
- We can estimate how much your claim is worth: NOVIK LAW GROUP can examine your injuries and put value on your pain and suffering. We know how insurance companies work and can negotiate with them. When you have an attorney, it gives you more leverage than if you do it alone.
- We understand the legal process: Knowing the exact documents to file and how to properly fill them out is vital to your claim. No matter how prepared you are, if you’re unfamiliar with the process it can still harm you in the end. The last thing you want is for the insurance company to find a loophole that will cheat you out of thousands of dollars.
- We can improve your odds: Insurance companies will do all they can to get you to settle on the lowest offer possible. They have sharp lawyers on their side looking out for their own interests, and it is wise to have someone on your side to fight for you as well.
NOVIK LAW GROUP, A Professional Corporation, understands what it is like to go through a serious collision. We will stand by your side to help you get the compensation you need to cover medical bills, wage losses, pain and suffering, and other expenses. Give our office a call at (818) 305-6041 for a free consultation.
Los Angeles Rear End Accident Attorney Near You
Car Accident Attorneys Near Los Angeles
Explore Attorney Services in Encino, CA
NO UP-FRONT COSTS!
If you think hiring an attorney is too expensive, think again! By following our legal advice, our clients pay zero fees and have zero out-of-pocket costs until we win or settle their case. Guaranteed.